Naruto: Slugfest | In-game Policy
Offenses and Penalties Guide
By playing the game, you agreed to comply and respect the In-game Policy and Terms of Service being implemented. Each situation and circumstances may vary and may not specifically be provided by the guidelines below. For this reason, the GM Team and Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Management have the right to make decisions for the best course of action.
|1st Offense||2nd Offense||3rd Offense||Succeeding Offense|
|Gameplay Fraud||Bug Exploitation**||7 Days Ban + All Currency and Items Wipeout||Permanent Ban||-||-|
|Use of 3rd Party Program||Permanent Ban||-||-||-|
|Game Client Tampering||Permanent Ban||-||-||-|
|In-game Behavrior***||Excessive Player Harassment*||30 Days Mute||Permanent Ban||-||-|
|Event Disruption*||7 Days Mute||3 Days Ban||7 Days Ban||+7 Days Ban|
|GM Harassment*||7 Days Mute||3 Days Ban||7 Days Ban||+7 Days Ban|
|Real-life Threats||Warning||7 Days Ban||Permanent Ban||-|
|Mendacity||7 Days Mute||7 Days Ban||Permanent Ban||-|
|GM Impersonation**||7 Days Ban||Permanent Ban||-||-|
|Real Money Trading (RMT)||Permanent Ban||-||-||-|
|Game Account Theft||Hacking||Permanent Ban||-||-||-|
|Username/Password Theft||Permanent Ban||-||-||-|
* Has a cleansing period of 1 Year starting from when the last offense was committed. Engaging in the same offense during the cleansing period will escalate the saction on the next degree of offense and cleansing period will reset again.
** Depending on the severity of the violation, sanction may escalate regardless of offense committed.
***Must be reported on our help desk in order to process the case.
I. Gameplay Fraud
- Bug Exploitation - It is inevitable to encounter bugs, glitches, flaws, or loopholes in all games. Players who discover any bugs and/or glitches in-game must bring this attention to the Game Master’s attention and report in on our Official Help Desk. Players who abuse and exploit bugs or glitches to gain unfair advantage will be sanctioned accordingly.
- Use or Distribution of 3rd Party Programs / Cheating - Advertising, using, and/or distributing 3rd party programs that are used to alter gameplay, unlock game features that are not currently available to other players, disrupt gameplay, and gain unfair advantage is considered a severe violation. Should you ever suspect that a player(s) is engaged in such action, kindly report it immediately on our Help Desk.
- Tampering of Game Client/Server Information - Any form of attempts to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Naruto: Slugfest will result in severe punishment and may result in legal actions.
- Refund - An act of single or multiple abuses on the refund feature of Google Play and AppStore which provides unfair advantage for certain accounts will result in permanent suspension of account.
II. In-game Behavior
- Excessive Player Harassment - Naruto: Slugfest promotes a healthy community inside the game. We do not tolerate the following harassment of other players. This includes the following (but not limited to):
- Sexually explicit, Obscene, Vulgar, Rude, Disrespectful, Profanity Abuse
- Hateful, Racism, Abusive, and other derogatory terms that discredits a person
- Ethnically or Religiously offensive Imagery or context
- Character Name of Abuser
- Character ID of Abuser
- Screenshot or video link (proof)
- Event Disruption - Disrupting a GM Facilitated in-game events through harassing event participants and event facilitators which negatively impacts the game experience for players will be sanctioned accordingly.
- Harassing a GM/Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Staff - Harassment of any form towards GMs and the Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Staffs is strictly prohibited and results in a severe consequence.
- Making Real-Life Threats - A real-life threat of any form, even in jest, is not allowed. We take these threats seriously and may call local authorities.
- Mendacity - Spreading unauthorized and/or misleading information about the game, updates, and mechanics that may cause confusion, damage, and/ or loss to others is strictly prohibited. Violators will be sanctioned accordingly.
- GM/Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Staff Impersonation - Pretending to be a Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] employee or to be under the employment of Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] or any of Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone]’s affiliates or developers in order to exploit personal information, gain items, in-game currency, and/or other form of scamming will not be tolerated by the management and may face legal consequences.
- Illegal Advertising - Users are prohibited to market, promote, advertise, and/or solicit within the game. This includes (but is not limited to) advertising hack/scam sites, sources of information that will lead to gameplay fraud, RMT (Real Money Trading) sites, etc.
- Use of Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Products or services for Unauthorized/Illegal activities - All Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Products and services are strictly to be used for legal purposes with written consent of the management. Should you ever find anyone who violates this policy, kindly file a report on our Official Help Desk.
- Real Money Trading - Real Money Trading is defined as an exchange of virtual goods (including in-game currency and items) and services for real-world currency. Real Money Trading is considered a severe violation which results in permanent suspension of accounts of both seller and buyer.
III. Game Theft Account
- Hacking - Gaining access to another player’s account to take or delete items, delete the character, alter stats, or obtain personal information about the player without his or her written and expressed consent.
- Username/Password Theft - Any attempt of phishing another player’s personal information such as username, password, and/or other personal information that may cause damage or loss in the victim’s account without the victim’s written and expressed consent.
IV. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Players who suffer any loss as a result of participating in acts that violates our policy will not be compensated.
- The security of your account is your own responsibility. We will not compensate players who are a victim of hack and/or scam cases.
- Players who suffer any loss due to player error will not be compensated. It is the player’s responsibility to be always vigilant and mindful for every action that he/she will do on his/her account.
- Special Cases - In cases where the Game Policy does not explicitly cover a case, the GM Team has the right to convene, review the case, and pass appropriate judgment (as deemed necessary). Once the GM Team has come to a decision, it will be final and irrevocable.
- Involvement in Violating Game Policy - All players, characters, and accounts that are found to be involved or to be in collusion with other violators may be subject to have the same degree of penalty as the main violator. Whatever sanction imposed is completely under the discretion of the GM Team.
- Failure to File a Dispute Claim - A player may experience the following problems below:
- Purchased a Top-up but did not receive anything. (Whole or Partial)
- Did not receive in-game items from a completed event/quest.
- Case Processing - In case of player-incited investigations, all reports will go through official correspondence with Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] and will be processed. A claim, whether legitimate or not will be properly documented and recorded for later reference and archiving for better processing of case(s).
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Disclosure of your own personal information to the public or privately with other players or Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Staff is highly discouraged. We are not responsible or liable to any loss or damage caused because of this action.
- Keep in mind that the Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Staff (including Facebook page and GM Team) will never ask you for your username and/or password and other personal information.
- We will only ask for personal information (such as: Receipt of your purchase, IGN, UID, Server, etc.) as needed to resolve a certain case or concern.
- Account Sharing - Account sharing is extremely discouraged. Any loss, damage, or player incurred error that can be attributed to account sharing will not be compensated by the GM Team.
- Account Buying/Selling - Any form of account buying and selling is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban. Cubinet Interactiv [Cubizone] Management will not compensate or held any liability at any loss incurred due to accout selling/buying. This includes (but not limited to) victim of scam, loss of items, currency, character progress, etc.
- Limitation of Liability – Neither Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] nor its parent, subsidiaries, licensors or affiliates shall be reliable in any way for damage or loss of any kind resulting from:
- The use of or inability to use the program or service including without limitation loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer/device failure or malfunction.
- The loss or damage to player characters, accounts, statistics, inventories, user profiles, information stored by the game(s).
- Interruptions of service including without limitation ISP Disruptions, software or hardware failures or malfunction or any other event which may result in a loss of data or disruption of service.
- Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] will not be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages.
- Amendments of Game’s Policy - We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these In-game Policies, with or without prior notice to the player. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued use of our Service and this Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms. It is a player's responsibility to look at these policies from time to time to see if there are revisions made on the policy.
A player who harasses another player (or multiple players) over an extended time will fall into the category of Excessive Player Harassment.
This also includes Character Name or Guild Names that contains offensive characters, words, symbols, etc... For more information, you can visit our Terms of Service under Rules Related to Username, Character and Guild Names.
To send harassment report, one must submit a ticket on our Official Cubinet Interactive [Cubizone] Helpdesk and make sure to gather all information for faster assistance:
Such concern must be reported on our Help Desk within 15 calendar days upon the occurrence of the problem. Otherwise, we cannot give any guarantee that we are able to address your concern.
If an owner shared his account to another player, which resulted in a damage or loss of the owner’s account. The owner will not be compensated, and the other player will not be sanctioned.