ROUND 1: SKYLADDER ARENA
Duration: July 1 to 18, 2016
- Round 1 will end on July 18, 2016 @12mn (GMT+8).
- Top 54 Love Dancers in terms of ranking from Skyladder's Bubble Mode and Classic Mode (A total of 108 players) are eligible to participate on the round 2 of the tournament.
ROUND 2: GM FACILITATED DANCE BATTLE
Duration: Every Saturday and Sunday starting July 23
- Round 2 is composed of two division: BUBBLE and CLASSIC.
- Top 54 from Skyladder Bubble Mode will belong to the BUBBLE division and top 54 from Skyladder Classic mode will belong to the CLASSIC division.
- In cases that a player reached top 54 or higher rank on both modes, his/her division will be on whichever higher rank the player got. In case of having the same rank, we will base the player's division depending on number of wins. Thus, rank 55th and below players may still have the chance to join the phase 2.
- Phase 2 PER DIVISION will consist of five (5) phases (1st Elims, 2nd Elims, Semi Finals, Division Finals, Championship) with 18 brackets comprised of 3 participants each.
- Match-ups will be generated using third party randomizer (random.org) and schedule of battle will be posted on our official channels on July 20, 2016.
- Each participant will be facing off in a 3 way battle with another participants. Whoever wins will advance to the next phase until only one finalist remains on each division.
- First Elimination is Race to 2 wins. Second Elimination is Race to 3 wins. Semi Finals is Race to 4 wins. Division Finals is Race to 5 wins.
- All participants will be "followed" by the facilitating Game Master. Participants are required to "follow back".
- All participants are encouraged to download the full client before the tournament starts to prevent tournament flow disruption.
1st Elimination to Division Finals:
- Bubble Mode Division – Bubble Normal
- Classic Mode Division – Classic Normal
Championship: Bubble Normal and Classic Normal (More details about the championship mechanics will be posted soon.)
ROUND 2.5: THE WILD CARD
More ways for players to join the Season 2 of the Dance Battle Championship. 1 (of 9 wildcard participants) will battle on the Championship against the Bubble and Classic Champion.
(Details about the Wild Card mechanics will be posted soon.)
- On the date/time of the battle, the participants will be invited on a locked room by the facilitating Game Master.
- Participants will be given 3 minutes and if they do not accepted or not online, they will be disqualified and the other player moves up. To avoid this, participants are encouraged to be online 15 minutes before their scheduled match.
- Hit, Perfect and EXP potions are allowed.
- Songs will be randomly selected by the facilitating Game Master in Hard Mode.
- The highest-scoring player will be entitled the winner.
- In case of a tie on the high score, another round will be made to determine the round winner.
- Third party program or any cheat program is not allowed to be used. Those who will be caught will be banned permanently in game.
Rules in Disconnection:
- If a participant gets disconnected during the loading screen or before the actual dance off countdown, match will be restarted. He/she will be given 5minutes grace period to be online and continue the match.
- If the participant gets disconnected the second time during the loading screen or before the actual dance off countdown, the dance battle will go on without the participant. However, he/she must be online before the dance battle ends in order to join the next round (if applicable)
- If the participant gets disconnected during the actual dance off, the dance battle will go on without the participant. However, he/she must be online before the dance battle ends in order to join the next round (if applicable)
Grounds for Disqualification:
- Champion: Axent Wear Cat Ear Headphone (Red) + 10,000 Diamonds + Permanent L4L Shirt+ Special Champion Title
- 1st and 2nd Runner Up: 5,000 Diamonds + Permanent L4L Shirt
- Semi Finalists: 2,500 Diamonds + Permanent L4L Shirt
- Consolation Prizes: 500 Diamonds + 30 Days L4L Shirt (Non-attendees won’t be given consolation prize)
- Rules, mechanics and prizes may change without prior notice.
- By joining this competition, user has already agreed to the terms and conditions given by the Love Dance GM Team.