- This feature provides all players a chance to battle against 5 dance crew bosses.
- All members are given 5 chances daily per crew boss. Diamonds can be used to purchase more chances.
- Dance Crew Boss Challange runs from Monday to Saturday and resets weekly.
- The Dance Crew Challenge button can be found at the Dance Crew Interface labeled as “VS Challenge”.
- There are of 5 Crew Bosses and Rankings to battle with.
- Make it through the rankings by reaching the highest accumulated score per boss.
- There are two battle modes in dance crew challenge, Bubble Mode and Classic Mode.
- You may select the mode you prefer but each mode provides different scores in battle.
- Each boss can be unlocked when you reached certain dance crew level.
Dance crew level 3 unlocks Bruno Mars
Dance Crew Level 5 Unlocks Show Lo
Dance Crew Level 7 Unlocks Lu Han
Dance Crew Level 8 Unlocks GD
Boss Approval Degree
Each boss have different approval degrees, your crew must accumulate the required amount of points in order for you to defeat the boss.
Dance Crew Challenge Reset
- Dance crew boss challenge weekly reset is scheduled every Mondays. Rankings, points and accumulated boss approval degrees will also reset to 0.
- If you are unable to defeat the boss before the reset, you will not obtain rewards for the points you have accumulated.
- Rewards are sent directly through your in-game mail once the boss is defeated.
- Every round completion, you will earn 10 dance crew contribution.
- Ranks are determined on how many points you have earned after completing round.
- Depending on your score, you can receive up to 3 types of rewards: Individual, Boss Completion and Ranking
- The meter will increase based on the accumulated points from the crew members.
- After defeating the boss, the rewards will be distributed to the members depending on their ranks.
Each boss have different rewards and approval degrees.