- User profile serves as player’s identification. Character info including name, game ID number, sign, crew, levels and photos can be seen here.
- Players can upload a few photos and select one that they will use as display.
- Quests are divided into 3 sections: Main Quests, Daily Quests and Weekly Quests.
- Players can gain coins and EXP by completing quests.
- Love Dance ranking is classified into 3 types: Growth, Strength and Interaction
- Weekly ranking rewards those who are at the top with titles, coins and diamonds
- Growth: Fashion, charm, level and dance crew rankings
- Strength: Total score, wealth, winnings
- Interaction: Fans
- Achievements and titles can be acquired by completing assigned tasks.
- There is a corresponding reward for every achievement unlocked.
- The achievement table summarizes all the achievements that your character has gained.
Friends. Following and Fans
- Friend List is considered as your in-game phonebook.
- Friend List is divided into three groups:
- Friends – Where all your actual and added friends in-game appear
- Follow – Names of players that you are following appear here
- Fans – Names of players who follow you appear in this section
In-game Chat Box
- This is where conversations of all the players go. You can switch into two chat options: Whisper and Megaphone
- Chat box can also be used to private message player on your friend and follow list.
- Whisper is used to communicate to all players in the chat room.
- Megaphone is used to post a comment or announcement which will be flashing on the screen.
- Messages on Love Dance isn’t limited to normal chat messaging, the games boasts a voice chat system wherein you can send recorded messages to other players who are online.
- Dance crew system is similar to guild system in average games, a platform for all players to communicate and interact. Dance crew leaders and vice leader could organize and manage players to pursue the same objective.
- Every dance crew has a maximum limit of members depending on the crew level.
- Level 1 Crew – Maximum of 30 members
- Level 2 Crew – Maximum of 50 members
- Level 3 Crew – Maximum of 70 members
- For every level the system will expand the maximum slots by adding 20 more slots/level.
- For crew creation there’s a certain qualification to be able to create a new dance crew.
- Player must reach Level 10.
- 00 Diamonds
- Dance crews also have their own item mall. Items you can purchase from the Crew Mall depending on the amount of your contribution and crew level.
Couple and Marriage System
- You are free to marry anyone in-game regardless of the gender.
- Improving your intimacy will make a couple eligible for the marriage.
- This feature allows you to get random items by wishing.
- You are given 5 free wishes per day for the M-coin pond and 1 wish for the diamond pond.
- Coins and diamonds can be used if the free wishes run out.
- Prizes range from consumables to legendary fashion items.
- 99th wish on the diamond pond guarantees 1 legendary item.
Legendary pond items for males
Legendary pond items for females
- The Love Dance Raffle consists of different types of items such as consumables and fashion items.
- If you’re lucky enough, you might win permanent and legendary items.
- Raffle tickets, coins and diamonds are used for the draw
- Prize pool is random
- Use diamonds if you want to refresh the prize pool
- Prize pool automatically refreshes after 6 draws
There are 8 Levels of VIP available in-game and players who avail are entitled to exclusive privileges including but not limited to: exclusive fashion items, chat color, increased EXP, energy buying frequency and follow limit
VIP 8 Pack containing exclusive fashion items
Page 2 of 2